Версия 4 стала еще лучше! Жирный и яркий мундштук, ставший классикой. Для любых стилей музыки.
DURGA 4 мундштук для саксофона тенора Theo Wanne
The DURGA tenor has a big, rich, and contemporary sound. It is powerful and fat sounding simultaneously. So it can scream and play amazing ballads. No longer does the saxophonist need to have a thin sound in order to get huge power and projection. The sound is just downright sexy!
The secret to the DURGA lies in a uniquely designed baffle coupled with deeply rounded inner side walls and a special version of our True Large Chamber incorporating an Inverted-Power-Ring™. The Inverted Power Ring™ is set at the back of the chamber and works with the physics principle of ‘boundary layer effect’ much like a golf ball’s dimples. This allows the mouthpiece to get all the benefits of our True Large Chamber AND the extra power needed for contemporary playing.
No other mouthpiece in history has been designed like this before; it will blow you away. It can both scream and play a soft ballad. It is so much fun to play! Its huge sound makes everything before it sound thin and/or stuffy in comparison. Click on the picture or here to listen!
“Playing the DURGA was like meeting a woman and saying, when I first kissed her I knew that was it! It is the one!” – Sir Waldo Weathers (James Brown for 15 Years)
The DURGA tenor is also being used on tour with Prince (Marcus Anderson), Bette Middler (Adrian Crutchfield), Black Eyed Peas (Tim Izo Orindgreff), Elton John (Mark Douthit) and well as by such Superstars such as Dino Saldo!
- Great for Jazz, R&B, and Rock & Roll.
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Radical Inverted Power Ring and our True Large Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case? See our other mouthpiece and reed cases here!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating with Bright Nickel highlights (standard on metal mouthpieces), and Vintified (special order).
- Ligature: The metal DURGA includes our integrated two-point contact Bright Nickel Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. We recommend the Enlightened Ligature for the Hard Rubber and Blue A.R.T. models. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium pressure plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad:User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.
7* (0,105"), 8 (0,110"), 9 (0,120")