Самый совершенный Otto Link, который только можно найти! Лучшее характеристики от всех винтажных Линков.
SLANT SIG 2 мундштук для саксофона тенора Theo Wanne
Theo Wanne is the world’s foremost expert on vintage sax mouthpieces and he understands WHY an Otto Link sounds great. So Theo utilized the best design principles from the first Slant Signature models (early 1950’s) through the Early Babbitt models (1970s) to make the new Theo Wanne™ Slant Sig Tenor Mouthpiece. It is the ultimate vintage Slant Sig Link design.
“The SLANT SIG is amazing! And it is so very sweet and Dexterish! Yesssss:) – Reggie Padilla (Mike Love and the Full Circle)
“The Slant Sig is the crown jewel for me, the “desert island” mouthpiece.” – Robert Martin (Frank Zappa for 20 years)
The Slant Sig mouthpiece is the perfect mouthpiece for students and pros alike. A musician can get the ‘classic’ tenor sound, not worry about inconsistencies that vintage pieces have, and get the best possible design! Read more about the history of Otto Link and the Slant Sig models here!
- Versatile! Great for all styles and types of playing.
- The most expressive and most projecting Slant Signature Otto Link sound you’ve ever heard!
- Perfectly sculpted large chamber and roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of Otto Link style mouthpieces; perfect side and tip rails!
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage mouthpieces. Incorporating the best features of every Slant Signature Otto Link, from the 1950’s through 1970s.
- Premium Harry Hartmann Fiberrod™: Manufactured with a special formulation of Harry Hartmann Fiberrod™, made especially for Theo Wanne™, to sound and look just like vintage hard rubber but does not discolor and smell like hard rubber when exposed to heat and the sun. More information is on our Materials page.
- Vintage Style Box: A dark grey and metallic silver vintage styled Theo Wanne™ mouthpiece box.
- Drawstring Pouch: A beautiful Theo Wanne™ microfiber draw-string mouthpiece pouch.
- Pairs Perfectly with our Tenor XL ENLIGHTENED Ligature (not included)
7 (0,105"), 8 (0,110")